Veteran Milwaukee Area business leader and consultant Wayne Clark has opened up Clark Associates, Inc., an Elm Grove-based management consulting firm focusing on human resources, coaching, retaining talent, search consulting, and career transition services.
According to Clark,a residentof West Allis ,his extensive leadership, consulting, management, and HR experience, along with expertise provided by his organization’s strategic partners “will help companies achieve greater success in this uncertain business climate.” His strategic partners include experienced and well-respected business owners, business consultants, CPAs, financial planners, business psychologists, sales compensation experts, retirement planners, and organizational effectiveness professionals.
Clark has held key positions at the plant, division, corporate and board levels, as well as business ownership and consulting experience with a wide range of clients—from locally owned to multinational corporations.
Active in West Allis over the years, he is board chair of Aurora West Allis Medical Center, secretary of the West Allis Police and Fire Commission, vice chair of the West Allis Community Development Authority, and a member of the West Allis Plan Commission.
He has also been a board member of St. Luke’s Medical Center, member of the West Allis-West Milwaukee Board of Education, chairman of the executive board of the West Allis Centennial Celebration, member of the executive board and district chairman of the Boy Scouts of America-Milwaukee County Council, and member of the board of directors and executive committee of the Milwaukee Urban League.
Clark was also a board member of the West Allis-West Milwaukee Chamber of Commerce, board member of the Stout University Foundation, and board member of the Independence Missouri Chamber of Commerce.
Born and raised in Eau Claire, Clark earned a bachelor’s degree in industrial technology from UW-Stout, and a master’s in industrial relations at UW-Madison. He also served on active duty in the U.S. Marine Corps.
For more information, contact him at 262-923-7490 or email@example.com
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?