The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its APRIL 2013 Education Series entitled “Senior Travel Planning
This seminar will focus on two perspectives of “changing” times. Global issues will be addressed regarding air-travel changes, international safety advisories, new TSA requirements and the importance of having travel insurance. We will look at how personal changes can have an effect on traveling; traveling as a single, limited mobility issues, restricted dietary needs and traveling with medical equipment will all be addressed. We will also discuss some popular domestic and international destinations. Guest speaker Barbara Schumacher will discuss the new trends for senior travel, by land and by water.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, APRIL 17, 2013 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- White House of Music Acquires Hartland Music's Retail Showroom Operations
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library