Founded April 20, 1926
Officers: President – Rich Woods; President Elect – Dave Eppelsheimer; Vice president – Eli Potkonjak; Treasurer – Bob Reinhardt; Secretary – Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President – Taylor Poehls.
Directors: Bob Gross, Warren Carity, Kevin Dwyer, Ken Snyder, Tom Schultz, Ed Ellingson, John Foley
Looking forward to the meeting of June 18, 2013
June 24 – Rich Woods
June 19 – golf outing
June 23 – Taylor and Lydia Poehls
June 28 – Don & Lois Nordholm
NEWS AND NOTES
Meeting notes: Bob Gross started happy dollars with one for his father's 80th birthday and one for his daughter's 26th birthday. Dick Bachmann paid a celebratory dollar for the news that he doesn't need a new heart valve. Andy Barnes contributed a buck for the Key Clubs' Relay for Life last Friday and Saturday, which hasn't totaled its proceeds but had many participants and came off without a hitch. Bob Reinhardt apologized with a dollar for bad jokes but also paid one for a good time in the Dells with Louise last weekend and one for winning tickets to a Moody Blues concert on WTMJ. John Foley was inspired to pay a happy and grateful buck after having gone back to his boyhood stomping grounds in Indiana for a reunion and finding, well, not much. Gary Knisbeck was happy about his granddaughter's graduation from grade school. Bob Gross, in Dave Eppelsheimer's absence, paid a dollar for Vince Lombardi's 100th birthday anniversary. Ken Snyder paid a snide dollar for Ricky Weeks' batting average being over .200. Don Nordholm paid a buck, happy to have received his grandchild's ultrasound portrait.
Golf outing: Kevin Dwyer had the floor this week to prepare for the golf outing. This bulletin is too late to help with planning, but we will look forward to results next week.
Independence Day: Thanks to Dick Bachman, the Club is on the parade roster. Dick apparently did some fast footwork last week between the Club meeting and his heart appointment.
Program assignments: June 18 – Rob Ritter, June 25 – Eli Potkonjak, July 9 – Pres. Rich, July 16 – John Foley, July 23 – Jennifer Wakefield.
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editor - Kevin Sjostrom p Reporter - Ilija Potkonjak p Newsletter distribution: Tom DeLuca
www.wauwatosakiwanis.org www.wiumkiwanis.org www.kiwanis.org
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?