The WA-WM Rec Dept will be conducting a girls basketball camp this summer for players 1st – 9th grade (grade player was in during 12-13 school year). The camp is divided into grade sessions so each grade grouping receives the appropriate skill development. The younger players will be instructed in basic fundamentals. Along with the fundamental development the players will have a week filled with games, contests and a lot of fun. The older players will receive advanced instruction that will challenge them to perform at their highest. This will be a great opportunity for players to learn skills from high school coaches. Come and be a great part of a great camp.
For the sign up form click http://ladyhuskyhoops.com/Forms/Girlsbasketballcamp13.pdf
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?