High school and college students are invited to apply for Summit Credit Union’s continuing education scholarships. The three $1,500 tuition scholarships will be awarded this April.
To apply for the Summit Board of Directors scholarships, students must:
• Be members of Summit for one year as of Jan. 1, 2014
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Complete an application and explain in an essay how a credit union’s cooperative structure benefits its members and the communities it serves
Scholarship recipients will be chosen based on grade point averages, extracurricular and community activities, employment experience and the essay. Applications must be completed by Feb. 28, 2014. Students should visit: https://www.summitcreditunion.com/scholarships to review the full eligibility requirements and complete the application.
Over the past twelve years, Summit has helped 36 area students pursue quality higher education. The Board of Director Scholarship program supports Summit’s ongoing educational outreach efforts and its commitment to the communities it serves.
About Summit Credit Union:
Established in 1935, Summit Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative open to anyone in Wisconsin. Summit holds $1.9 billion in assets and has more than 130,000 members with a total of 26 locations throughout the Madison and Milwaukee areas. For more information, visit www.summitcreditunion.com or call (608) 243-5000 or (800) 236-5560.
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale