Plan to attend the 15th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women event to be held on Saturday, February 15, 2014 at West Allis Central High School, 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue.
This is an exciting day for women to relax and recharge with inspirational speakers, exhibits, health screenings and tasty treats.
A raffle to benefit the Greater Milwaukee Free Clinic is also planned.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m and the closing remarks are at 12:45. Registration for the ENTIRE day is only $10 if received by February 6th. $15 at the door. To register go to www.Aurora.org/events(keyword:Reflections)or call 414-328-7521 to request a form.
Plan to attend this awesome event- you'll be glad you did!!! See you on the 15th!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!