The Miss West Allis and Miss New Berlin Scholarship Pageant has been scheduled for March 15th at Shattuck Recital Hall on the campus of Carroll University in Waukesha.
The Miss West Allis and Miss New Berlin Scholarship Organization is now accepting applications for young women between the ages of 17(a high school senior)to 24 interested in competing for the titles of Miss West Allis and Miss New Berlin. Miss West Allis contestants must be a resident, work, or go to school in Milwaukee County and Miss New Berlin contestants must be a resident, work, or go to school in Waukesha County. The winners of Miss West Allis and Miss New Berlin will advance to Oshkosh to compete for the title of Miss Wisconsin in June. From there the winner advances to compete for Miss America.
We are also accepting applications for Miss West Allis Outstanding Teen. Miss West Allis' Outstanding Teen is open to any girl between the ages of 13-17(a high school junior) who resides in the State of Wisconsin. The teen winner also advances to Oshkosh in June to compete for the title of Miss Wisconsin's Outstanding Teen. From there the winner advances to compete for Miss America's Outstanding Teen.
Miss West Allis and Miss New Berlin are local competitions to the Miss Wisconsin/Miss America System as is the Teen Division.
There will be an informational meeting and pageant workshop on Sunday, January 26th at 1:00pm at Miss Becky's Dance Studio-5158 S 108th St., Hales Corners, WI. 53130. If you are unable to attend, but are interested in competing or would like more information about becoming a contestant, contact:
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?