Sponsorship contributions allows GLL to pay Charter and insurance fees, equipment and supplies, as well as this tax deductible donation has helped GLL to make necessary improvements at the playing facilities at both Glenwood Field and Alan Kulwicki Park. More specifically, GLL hopes that your donations will contribute to its goal of building a new, improved and much needed concession stand.
Please consider one of the great opportunities for sponsorship which are located at: http://greenfieldll.com/site/ClientSite/article/79335 (PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR TEAM SHIRT SPONSORSHIPS IS MARCH 1ST SO TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE).
For additional information, please contact:
• Jeannette Lucero, E-mail: email@example.com / Cell: 414-630-5262
• Greg Dretzka, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell: 414-771-4878
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale