The West Allis Health Department is pleased to offer an Every Woman's Journal Training to be held on March 12, 2014 from 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. This FREE session will be held in the Boardroom of the West Allis Health Department, 7120 West National Avenue.
The program is sponsored by the Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation Rural Women's Health Programs and exists for the emotional and physical well-being of Wisconsin women. The goal of the program is to help women create their own proactive health tools and to increase the quality of their mental wellness, physical health and life. All materials are provided.
To be part of this reflective workshop, simply call the health department at 302-8600 to register. We look forward to providing you with techniques and guidance to learn more about yourself through the art of journaling.
For further information or to register, please call 302-8600. Rigistration is limited to the first 12 registrants.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?