Hey Milwaukee, Let's Get Lit!
CigarMKE Spring Fling Event is on Friday, March 21st!
CigarMKE is the only Milwaukee area professional, yet casual social group for women & men who love to smoke cigars or pipes, socialize & or just relax.
Relaxation includes a fine cigar, favorite libation & great company.
Remember; it's not about the quantity of people you meet, but the quality.
This cigar group is for anyone who likes to enjoy good cigars & friendly conversation. Even if you don’t smoke, the state of the art air filtration system makes it a great place to go.
There are no fees to join CigarMKE, no rigid structure or silly rules to follow.
The quarterly CigarMKE is open to the public & we meet at Milwaukee's Premier Cigar Lounge:
Havana Lounge & Cigar
9505 West Greenfield Avenue
West Allis, Wisconsin 53214
Your only responsibility is to bring your own cigars & pay for your beverages.
If you do not have your own humidor, Havana Lounge & Cigar has an outstanding walk in humidor with cigars for every taste & budget.
The next event will be Friday, March 21st from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The cigars we remember the most fondly are about the moment, place & the people we are with.
That defines the true meaning of the good life.
Finally, a place where cigar smokers can meet, enjoy each others company, talk about, rate & smoke great cigars!
For details, please visit their site at www.cigarmke.com
For further information, please contact Dan Luke at (414) 235-0042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go."
-- Mark Twain
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?