Have you ever helped your child with a school assignment?
Been asked by a co-worker for advice on a project?
Have you ever been asked for feedback from your boss, your spouse, friends?
If so – you’ve been an evaluator.
And if you’ve been – we can help you unlock the key to be a great evaluator.
Allis Chalmers Toastmasters Evaluation University, a structured evaluation event, is open to anyone who would like to become more polished and insightful at evaluation, or feedback. Evaluation frameworks explained in years past includes the Sandwich Technique, The Three Rs Technique and the PEZ Technique.
Toastmasters and non-Toastmasters are welcome to attend!
9 a.m. to Noon
Cost is free
West Allis Library, 7421 W. National Ave., West Allis
For more information: Noel Neris, (414) 403-8054
Information on last year’s Evaluation University can be found here: http://goo.gl/0Q19Wq
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?