Ashley Wilson, LPN of Allis Care Center in Milwaukee, WI has been named as the 2013 Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year. This year's award was given out in conjunction with National Nursing Home Week, held May 11-17.
Ashley has been an employee of Allis Care Center since 2008. Over the last six years, Ashley has worked within the Food Service Department, as a Receptionist, and as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Ashley just recently received her LPN license and will continue to work at Allis Care Center in the Nursing Department.
Ashley was nominated by Ross Zeller, Executive Director at Allis Care Center. "Whenever Ashley sees there is something to do or a co-worker in need, she is there without being asked. The thing that makes Ashley stand out is her contagious smile. She is truly dedicated to her residents and gives her all to Allis," said Mr. Zeller.
The Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year Award is given out annually to one team member of the 15 centers that Exceptional Living Centers manages throughout the mid-west. The Exceptional Living Centers Shining Star of the Year Award program was started in 2007.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?