The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its June 2014 Education Series entitled “Crimes, Cons, and Scams Against Seniors”
June is NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH. Detective Robert Grall with the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department will be discussing some of the current scams and cons that are targeting seniors, including Cyber Crimes and Identity Theft and what you can do to protect yourself.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, June 18th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale