Dr. Katie Hausmann has joined the staff at Columbia St. Mary’s Gateway Medical Clinic, 801 S. 70th St., West Allis.
Dr. Hausmann earned her medical degree in 2009 at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She completed five years of post-graduate work at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee, which included an internship and residency in internal medicine, and a fellowship in geriatric medicine.
Dr. Hausmann is board certified in internal medicine. Her primary clinical interest is caring for the elderly. She is particularly interested in geriatric syndromes, including dementia and falls, as well as end‑of‑life care.
“I believe a successful patient-doctor relationship rests in an honest partnership with the goal of meeting the patient’s preferences while maximizing benefits, minimizing harm, and most importantly, enhancing quality of life,” Dr. Hausmann said. “I feel a special connection to serving the healthcare needs of the elderly.”
Dr. Hausmann is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-773-6600.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?