Kids in the Kitchen is an interactive program that will empower your family to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Kids in grades 1-5 and their parents/guardians will learn about the five food groups that are the building blocks for a healthy diet in a fun and interactive way. This energetic program helps children learn the benefits of eating healthy using “MyPlate for Kids,” a simple nutrition guide. Each class includes an engaging learning component as well as fun fitness and an opportunity to try a variety of foods. Sign up for one, or sign up for all 3!
Saturday September 13th - MyPlate for Kids
Saturday September 20th - How Much Food Do I Need?
Saturday September 27th – Empty Calories / Extra Food
Time: 11:00am-1:00pm, includes lunch
Location: Southwest YMCA 11311 W. Howard Ave. Greenfield, WI 52338
Cost per family:
$5 for 1 or $12 when you sign up for all 3- YMCA Members
$8 for 1 or $20 when you sign up for all 3- Non-YMCA Members
Sign-Up: Contact Hanna Misiak at 414-329-3879 or email@example.com
Program code: 01413
This program is made possible through a partnership between the Junior League of Milwaukee and the Southwest YMCA.
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale