J.R. Lewis was the only champion for Greenfield as he improved his record to 37-1 for the season. His efforts were good enough to establish a new record for single season victories breaking the old record of 36 set by Terrell Morgan in 1999.
Matt Ostovich, Andrew Krueger, and Patrick Bruyette finished in second place and all have a shot at moving on to the state tournament in Madison.
Finishing in the number four spot were Steve Fisher, Taylor Wirtz, Steve Wirtz, Jake McClanahan, and Zach Stelse.
"The top two in each weight class will advance to Madison after this weeks competition which will be held at Racine Horlick on Saturday, February 21st. This will not be an easy task but if we work hard this week, I know many of these young men can get the job done...this includes our wrestlers coming in at the number four spot. The coaches have confidence in their ability and now it comes down to preparation and the right mental focus."
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale