An exhibit, jointly sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Association of America, is on display at Mayfair Mall May 11-17. The exhibit fetaures the faces and the personal stories of a group of people whose lives have been affected by Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. First identified in the mid 1980s, CFS remains a poorly understood yet devastating illness. The exhibit aims to raise public awareness of CFS and to remove some of the stigma associated with the illness by sharing the faces and stories of people who are living with CFS. The exhibit is in the central court area, near the elevators. Please stop by when you're at the mall this week, read the stories, and take a brochure.
For local information on CFS, visit the Wisconsin CFS Association at www.wicfs-me.org
The CAA Website is www.cfids.org/cfs
Contact Froedtert Hospital's Small Stones at 262-797-2485 for information about a CFS support goup
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?