Choi Kwang Do Martial Arts Academy, located at 60th and Forest Home in the Old Grove Shopping Plaza held a fundraiser at the Greenfield Wal-Mart located on 108th street on Saturday September 19th. It was held to raise money for the family of Adam Wolf, who has leukemia and is the brother of Dylan and Devyn Moll, students at Choi Kwang Do.
Coordinated by Julie Thatcher and Erica Deibert, the fundraiser was a huge success raising almost $1000 in only 7 hours. "I want to single out Mrs. Thatcher and twins Emilee and Emree Deibert for going way above and beyond what was necessary to help out Adam and his family" said Mr. Hadley. Also thanking Wal-Mart for providing a venue for the fundraiser, Mr. Hadley also wanted to thank businesses Buddy Squirrel and its manager Sarah Endisch for its generous donation.
"Choi Kwang Do is about family and friends and we showed what we can do today when we band together for good causes" said Mrs. Thatcher, program director at the school. If you would like more information regarding the fundraiser or this unique style of martial arts, please call Mr. Hadley at 414-763-2619 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?