Miss your outdoor farmer’s market?
Come to the
MILWAUKEE COUNTY WINTER FARMERS MARKET
Sponsored by: Wisconsin Apple Growers Association, Inc.
Extend your purchasing power of local foods by visiting the
Milwaukee County Winter Farmers Market
Date: Saturdays - November 7, 2009 through April 24, 2010
Place: Tommy Thompson Youth Building Lobby, Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St, West Allis.
Time: 8:00am to 12 noon
-Rain-Snow or Shine
Note: The November 14 Market will be held outside due to the unavailability of the building.
Organic produce, beef, chicken, elk, lamb, eggs, granola, cider, enchiladas, soup,herbs,bread, goat cheese, smoked pheasant. Vendors added weekly.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?