NEW BERLIN EISENHOWER MIDDLE SCHOOL
TO PRESENT “PIRATES OF PENZANCE, JR.”
Classic Gilbert and Sullivan Operetta Comes to Life for
Three Evening Performances in Early December.
New Berlin Eisenhower Middle School is preparing to present the musical PIRATES OF PENZANCE, JR. Performances begin at 7:30 pm on Thursday, December 3rd, Friday, December 4th, and Saturday, December 5th. This production will be presented in Eisenhower’s Lohmiller-Sutherland Theatre, 4333 South Sunnyslope Drive in New Berlin. Tickets are available at the door at $7 for adults and $5 for students and seniors.
The story is the classic Gilbert and Sullivan comic opera that tells the tale of a young pirate apprentice and his experiences upon coming of age. Performing a "junior" production gives younger actors a chance to participate in well known musicals originally scored for adults. A junior production condenses both the script and score making it accessible for a middle school production. The operetta should last a little over an hour and is divided into two continuous scenes.
Mrs. Natalie Baertschy is proud to be producing and directing Gilbert & Sullivan's Pirates of Penzance, Jr. Previous Eisenhower Middle School productions include Willy Wonka, Jr. and School House Rock, Jr. She is pleased to have Mrs. Doda R. Starkey and Miss Mary Kirby join her as Production Directors.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6