Reflections of Wellness for Women - 11th Annual Women's Self-Care Expo
Saturday, February 27 8am – 1pm
This class is held at:
West Allis Central High School
8516 W. Lincoln Ave. - Use auditorium entrance
Join us for a morning of health promotion, education and Wellness. This year keynote speaker is Sue Ann Thompson, president and founder of Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation. Choose from two mini sessions on the latest trends in exercise and healthy cooking and hear Mick Lynch, psychologist, talk about unwrapping your own gift. You will also enjoy exhibits, light refreshments, health screenings and a silent auction to benefit the West Allis Family Resource Center.
Fee: Register by Saturday, February 20 for advance discounted fee. $15 non-refundable fee in advance or $20 at the door (space permitting) is required. If paying at the door, cash or check only will be accepted. Please make checks payable to Aurora Health Care. Limited scholarships are available by calling 414-328-7524. Enrollment is limited. Register early.
Register online at www.Aurora.org or send payment to address listed below. Please note on your check the event name and date and all registrants complete addresses and phone numbers.
City at the Center West Allis, WI Well Woman Program, and Aurora Women's Pavilion
Mail payment to:
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Women's Health Education -Colleen Struck Suite M312
8901 W. Lincoln Ave.
West Allis, WI 53227
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?