Bring your laptop for a hands-on session on how to set up and get the most out of professional Twitter accounts and Facebook fan pages for your business. The Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce's next Coffee & Business event is "Social Media for Businesses" and is being held at the Innovation Technology Center in the Research Park.
Join Tim Cigelske, media relations at Marquette University and entrepreneur, as he demonstrates the basics of how to post, track the number of clicks and responses, and respond to customers' needs in social media.
Attendees are asked to sign up for Facebook and Twitter accounts before class and bring their usernames and passwords with them to class.
To register online, click here: http://bit.ly/b1lCED
Class: Social Media for Businesses
When: Thursday, April 8, 2010
Time: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Where: Innovation Technology Center, Research Park, 10437 Innovation Drive, Classroom 121, Wauwatosa
Cost: Chamber members $10; Non-members $20. Pre-registration required.
For more information or to inquire about chamber membership, call the chamber office at 414-453-2330.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!