WEST ALLIS, Wis. (June 22, 2010) – Cousins Subs® today announced that its new store at 1469 S. 108th St. (Highway 100) in West Allis will open on Wednesday, June 23. The store, at the intersection of Highway 100 and Greenfield Avenue, is the fourth Cousins Subs in West Allis and the 16th corporate-owned store in the Cousins Subs network.
“We think there’s a lot of potential at this West Allis location, and we’re excited to open our beautiful new store,” said Larry Weissman, vice president of marketing for Cousins Subs. “Cousins Subs’ fresh-baked bread and quality sandwiches and salads will be a great addition to the area, and we look forward to being part of the community.”
The new restaurant seats approximately 44 people. It will feature a full menu of hot and cold handcrafted subs, custom-made salads, soups, fries, chips and freshly baked cookies. The store can be reached by phone at (414) 226-6047, and FAX orders will be accepted at (414) 312-8013.
To locate or contact any of Cousins Subs’ stores, please visit cousinssubs.com/stores. For more information on Cousins Subs store ownership and franchise development, please call Mark Cairns at (800) 238-9736.
About Cousins Subs
Cousins Subs, based in Menomonee Falls in suburban Milwaukee, is a restaurant specializing in East Coast-style submarine sandwiches made with the finest ingredients served on a variety of freshly baked breads, along with salads, soups, chips and soft drinks. The tradition of Cousins Subs started in 1972, when two transplanted cousins from Atlantic City saw the need for an East Coast-style sub shop in their new hometown. They patterned their subs after the hoagie, grinder, hero and sub sandwiches they enjoyed back East. And with a dedication to delivering quality subs at fair prices, they opened their first restaurant. From the start, the two used bread baked fresh every morning and insisted on using only the finest, freshest ingredients. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook and Twitter.
- Cat Network 1st Annual Brat Fry
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- ERBERT & GERBERT’S OPENS AT THE MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?