The Clement Manor Center for Enrichment is hosting its Annual Gently Used Book Sale on Tuesday, August 10 from 9:00 am- 3:00 pm. From cookbooks to mystery books you are sure to find a variety on sale at great prices. If you have any questions concerning the sale or would like to donate your gently used books, please call (414) 546-7990.
A Creative Cuisine event with a "Vegetarian Focus" is being held on Monday, August 23. You don't have to choose the vegetarian life style to enjoy vegetarian meals and experience their health benefits! Come discover a variety of ideas and tasty samples that will show you how vegetarian meals need not be boring or limited. The event takes place from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., $12.00. Reservations required, please call (414) 546-7990.
BACK TO SCHOOL-Life Long Learning Classes!
Life Long Learning classes at the Clement Manor Center for Enrichment (CFE) resume on September 13. If you are interested in receiving a catalog of course listings call (414) 546-7302 to leave your name and address. You will find classes on travel ("Culinary Travels around the US") to history ("The World Of the Celts" and "Survey of German History") or if you are interested in fitness the center offers yoga, T'ai Chi Ch'uan and water aerobics. The Clement Manor Center for Enrichment serves the diverse educational, social, wellness and spiritual growth of those fifty plus living in the community. CFE combines challenging curricula and the expertise of dedicated volunteers in a nurturing, non-competitive environment; come experience what life long learning is all about!
Book sale, Creative Cuisine, Life Long Learning is held at 9405 W. Howard Avenue in Greenfield.
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity
- Greenfield High School Community Rummage Sale
- Sisters Bring Big Band Sound to Milwaukee Convent Feb. 13
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference
- Stephanie Marie Dance Company and City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Welcome All-Star Dancer and Choreographer Stephen “tWitch” Boss
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Greenfield Community Rummage Sale
- Community Rummage Sale
- Alverno College Offers Lifelong Learning
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale